PMC Services includes
- Project management. We manage and integrate the engineering, procurement, and construction phases of the project. Clients with large, complicated capital projects, sometimes in challenging locations, often appoint us their overall program manager. Acting as the single point of contact, we consolidate all contractors and subcontractors, often from diverse cultures and backgrounds, to deliver a successful project.
- Resourcing strategy. We identify personnel with relevant experience, maximizing use of local/ regional staff and people with local experience.
- Project controls. A detailed understanding of project costs and schedule is critical to effective monitoring. We draw from the group EPC experience to enhance our project management and control capabilities.
- Engineering and procurement. We focus on the details in defining requirements, aligning stakeholder teams, and ensuring a disciplined approach to implementation.
- Litwin PEL focuses on safety, schedule, costs, staffing, quality, and methods to ensure successful facility construction. Our experience in executing EPC projects allows us to effectively manage and mitigate risk.
- In the commissioning phase, we focus on safety, cleanliness, adherence to specifications, and on-time completion. Our experience in directly commissioning grassroots and brownfield facilities ensures a smooth commissioning phase, with easy access to advice on all aspects of the plant.